Today, The Goal-Minded Teacher (#EduGoalsMOOC) free open online course Twitter chat took place about the topic, Effective Technology Integration. We were inspired by two incredible edtech gurus who were our guest experts for the chat, Steve Wheeler (@SteveWheeler) and Larry Ferlazzo (@LarryFerlazzo). We also had many teachers who are edtech gurus in their own right from around the world join the chat. Recommended free web tools from the chat are Flipgrid, Seesaw, Buncee, GetKahoot and Spiral. Below find over 15 resources shared and the archive of the Twitter chat.
Get your copy of Hacking Digital Learning, The 30 Goals Challenge, or Learning to Go. Ask me about training your teachers, ShellyTerrell@gmail.com!
- A short list of useful resources that relate to the use of technology in education
- Places To Find Research On Technology & Language Teaching/Learning
- Hybrid Pedagogy– An open-access journal of learning, teaching, and technology
- Advice On Using Education Technology https://t.co/CpJFSs9WU4
- Research Available On The Use Of Technology In Schools https://t.co/Nc1kflurbQ
- Digital literacy 1: What digital literacies?
- Sites Where Students Can Learn Typing/Keyboarding https://t.co/jsPGUbz051
- 3 things you should know about digital literacies
- Teacher Resources For Online Student Safety & Legal Issues https://t.co/KSOO4ngeIO
- Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control https://t.co/uUGDy3OEr2
- Examples Of ELL Student Writing https://t.co/URXIYimr4D
- Joint Projects an ELL Geography Class Did With Classes Around The World https://t.co/ddSBc6nZzV
- “All-Time” Best 2.0 Tools For Beginning English Language Learners https://t.co/5qTKmOoRSb
- Places Where Students Can Write For An “Authentic Audience” https://t.co/dhOVoBeJDB
- Spiral transforms any classroom into an interactive learning space
- Here comes the SAMR
- Makey Makey has a gallery of videos featuring student maker projects