On Thursday, September 1st, 2011, join me for a free webinar: Project Based Learning through Mobile Devices! Thanks to SimpleK12, I will be offering this webinar as a part of a series.
Time: 1hr; 12:30pm Los Angeles, 2:30pm Houston, 3:30pm NYC, 8:30pm London, 9:30pm Paris, 10:30pm Istanbul/Athens
Register here to join & for more time zones, https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/334087202
All attendees will receive a free e-book, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
Educators have realized the impact of hands-on learning for engaging and motivating learners. When students learn through projects they are able to integrate research. Various mobile devices have several features that motivate learners to create stories, videos, mindmaps, and more to share with their families and peers. As an educator, discover lesson ideas to implement in the classroom and ways to evaluate projects on mobile devices.
You will walk away from this webinar with:
- A free E-book for all attendees only, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
- An insight into how mobile devices can be used for engaging students.
- An understanding of various mobile devices and their features that might be used for projects.
Lesson ideas for classroom projects using mobile devices.
- Ways to evaluate projects on mobile devices.
Upcoming Simple K12 Webinars I will be hosting:
- Thurs., Sept. 8, 2011, 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London, How to Be A Viral Educator https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/703094890
- Weds., Sept. 14, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London,Effectively Managing Educational Projects Online https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/982569042
Invite a friend or a few friends, after all this is a free event!
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!