Part of the new Presentation tips series
Since 1994 I have been presenting frequently in competitions, conferences, webinars, and virtual conferences. By the end of this year, I will have created over 50 presentations on PowerPoint and Prezi. I have learned a lot of short cuts and have found some great resources that may be of value for your presentations. I know that not many of us have time to spare in creating amazing presentations or some of us just need some advice. Therefore, I am starting a new series where I will be sharing presentation tips.
Part of education transformation is sharing what works in our teaching and how we help motivate our students. Presenting is part of this sharing of resources. Hopefully, these tips will help you motivate your audiences and help save you time.
Flickr High Resolution Images
One of my favorite resources for Creative Common high resolution images is Flickr. Register for free or through your Yahoo account. This video will help you find Creative Common images for commercial and non-commercial uses.
- Visit my quotes set to find presentation slides that have the CC attributed and quotes.
- Visit my favorites to see images I have adapted. Please check all the licenses for these change.
- Find several high resolution and beautiful CC images by D Sharon Pruitt.
- Visit Silvia Tolisano’s, @langwitches, Flickr quotes.
- Visit the Creative Commons Free Pictures Flickr group.
- Visit the CC- Creative Commons Flickr group.
- Visit the #ELTPics Creative Commons Flickr account. The images are categorized into sets. Educators upload their images weekly to this account. This project was started by @VictoriaB52.
- Visit these numerous Creative Common groups on Flickr.
- Tip: You can use this motivational poster website to add a quick attribution and text to any of your favorited CC Flickr images.
Some of My CC Quotes Slides
Enjoy these slides. I will be adding more to my quotes set regularly. These are the small versions but click on the image to grab larger images for your blog, video, or presentation.
You might also enjoy these great presentation tips in this SlideShare:
Use these images to save some time on your next presentation.
You may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!
What Creative Commons Flickr group or photographer do you enjoy?