I am blessed to have presented to over 1000s of teachers worldwide in over 100 countries online and face to face. Many of these teachers participate in the various highly acclaimed and award winning e-conferences and online professional development opportunities I help organize and have founded, which include the 30 Goals, #Edchat, the Reform Symposium Conference, and the eTextbook Teachers open online course. I am also the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching, and Learning to Go: Lesson Ideas for Teaching with Mobile Devices, Cell Phones and BYOT. These projects have been recognized by the ELTon Awards, The New York Times, NPR, and Microsoft’s Heroes for Education. Recently, I was named Woman of the Year 2014 by Star Jone’s National Association of Professional Women, awarded a Bammy Award as a founder of #Edchat, and recognized by Tech & Learning as one of the Top 10 Most Influential Educator Entrepreneurs for 2015.
Click the various tabs to learn about the collaborative education projects I have created and see my presentations!
- My list of workshops, presentations, and keynotes
- Presentation slides
- My recorded webinars
- Video recordings of my presentations and projects
- Write-ups and reviews of my keynotes and projects
- My video interviews
- All other interviews on radio shows, podcasts, websites, and more
- Interviews I have given
- Webinars I have moderated with education leaders such as Diane Ravitch, Alfie Kohn, Steve Hargadon, Howard Rheingold, Dr. Alec Couros, Chris Lehmann, Chuck Sandy, Luke Meddings, Scott Thornbury, and more
A few thoughts on Webinars I’ve given: