You’re invited to the first annual 30 Goals Free Online Conference, July 16th to 20th!
It’s super easy to attend! All presentations take place on Google HangOuts on Air. Just download the program, click the url for the presentation you want to see. On the page, click play on the video at the time of the presentation. Join the Chatwing below the videos to meet other participants! If you miss the presentation, the recordings are available immediately on the same page.
Here are a few useful links:
- Download the program here!
- Check out the prize page! Prizes include premium accounts for EduBuncee, Simple K12, Edublogs, and NuSkool. You can even win a copy of The 30 Goals Challenge book that inspired this free conference. Every participant will walk away with a prize by filling out the attendance form provided during the session. The more sessions you attend, the more prizes you can get. If you sketchnote the session, you will be entered in a special drawing for that session and have the chance to have your sketchnote shared on our social networks.
- For each session you can receive a Certificate of Participation and badges. Download your first digital badge, Support a Movement, for sharing this post, the poster above, or the program, or for attending.
- If you missed our first workshop, Sketchnoting for Beginners, find the recording and chat archive here!
- Have a project or idea you need other teachers to join? Take part in the Edu Passion Pitch event, July 16th! We will give you 5 minutes and 2 slides to share with teachers live, 30goals.com/edumatchpassionpitch!
- Join us on our social networks, Twitter: @30GoalsEdu, Instagram:@30Goals, Facebook.com/30Goals, Facebook.com/group/30goals, and our hashtag, #30GoalsEdu.
Feel free to share the program with your peers! The conference is free as well as the recordings.
We hope this conference leaves you inspired!
Thank you for choosing the field of education!
Shelly Sanchez Terrell
What is The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers?
Check out the video and incredible sketchnote by Sylvia Duckworth! Over 10,000 educators have been inspired by the 30 Goals. We are a community of teachers who choose to accomplish 1 to 30 short-term goals a year to transform our teaching. Now, it is a book filled with motivation for all teachers, principals, and students!