Click here, The 30 Goals Challenge 2012, to find out more about the new changes to this year’s 30 Goals Challenge for Educators!
Today, I have participated with over 30 presenters worldwide in an online Teach Meet! In case you missed this fabulous event you can find more information here, Teach Meet wiki. You can find a list of all the presenters and their Twitter handles here!
Below is my 3 minute presentation about The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators. Hope you enjoy it!
And here are the slides:
Check out these other TeachMeet 3 minute presentations:
- Using Facebook with Your Students by Marijana Smolčec
- Creating Stop Motion Films by Braem Faems
- Become a Curator with Scoop It! by Fiona Beal
- How to Use Moshi Monsters to Teach Literacy to Young Learners by Jennifer Verschoor
- Fun with Comics by Janet Bianchini
- Practice Speaking Online by Elinda Gjondedaj
- Academic Reading Circles: The Highlighter Role by Tyson Seburn
- ICT initiatives from the 1st grade of primary school by Nataša Ljubić Klemše
- A Tale of Two Cities: Moscow-Grenoble Connected by Anna Loseva
- Podcast in Piano Lessons by Maja Dakic-Brkovic
- Evernote, Your Digital Workbook by Lucas Van de Paer
- Using Online Generators to Inspire Learning by Julian Wood, Ideas Factory (A bundle of fantastic links!)
- Videoconferences in Schools by Suzana Delić (a webinar recording)
- Stepping Back Further with Lip Dubs by Chuck Sandy (his post for beginners)
- Word of the Week by Vicky Loras (her post)
- Let’s Go to Disneyland via Kinect by Cheryl Arnett (her post)
- Six Word Stories by Barbara Sakamoto (her post)
- Teaching with Technology: A Basic Checklist by Sue Lyon-Jones (her post)
How do you join The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators? Please leave a comment, reflection, or status update that you accomplished any of the goals. You can post your own video reflection on Youtube or post your accomplishment or blog post using the hashtag #30GoalsEdu, posting on the 30 Goals Facebook group, adding a post to the GooglePlus page, or adding a comment below!