Today, Monday, August 22, 2011, join me for a free webinar: Researching Effectively Through Mobile Devices! Thanks to SimpleK12, I will be offering this webinar as a part of a series.
Time: 1hr; 12pm Los Angeles, 2pm Houston, 3pm NYC, 8pm London, 9pm Paris, 10pm Istanbul/Athens
Register here to join & for more time zones, https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/477251234
All attendees will receive a free e-book, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
Several schools are beginning to see the potential of using mobile devices to improve literacy for students. Part of this literacy is being to gather evaluated information from various online and offline sources. One of the best ways to gather this information is in a mobile device that includes apps that support effective research. In this webinar we will share some of the devices and apps that can be used successfully for research.
You will walk away from this webinar with:
- A free E-book for all attendees only, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
- An insight into the potential for using mobile devices to improve literacy and research.
- An understanding of how mobile devices can be used to gather and evaluate effective research.
- Suggestions for some of the devices and apps that can be used for research.
Upcoming Simple K12 Webinars I will be hosting:
- Thurs., Sept. 1, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London, Project Based Learning through Mobile Devices https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/334087202
- Thurs., Sept. 8, 2011, 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London, How to Be A Viral Educator https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/703094890
- Weds., Sept. 14, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London,Effectively Managing Educational Projects Online https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/982569042
Invite a friend or a few friends, after all this is a free event!
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!