July 2010 edition of the What Did They Tweet series!
Let’s see what our Personal Learning Network (PLN) tweeted about in education and social media this week.
Opportunities for Educators
Below is a list of great opportunities for free resources and more:
- Have your high school students participate in the Siemens We Can Change the World Challenge to win a $50,000 scholarship and $5000 teacher grant! Details here! Tweeted by @DEN. This contest begins August 17, 2010 and ends March 15, 2011.
- Qwizdom “How Do You Q?” Contest Offers $12,000+ in Technology Prizes! More details here!
- Be a published by The Guardian! They want educator stories! More info here!
- Be a Guest Writer for TEFL.net!
If you enjoy this series, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!
For more tweets, check out these posts:
- Monthly Best Tweets by Larry Ferlazzo.
- My PLN Says… by Burcu Akyol.
- Monthly Tweets by Karenne Sylvester.
Share one of these resources with another educator not on Twitter. Then tell them you got the tip from educators on Twitter!
What was your favorite resource on Twitter this week?