2nd week of the May 2010 edition of the What Did They Tweet weekly series!
Let’s see what our Personal Learning Network (PLN) tweeted about in education and social media.
Videos and Presentations
- Online Document Translator– Instantly translates and preserves layout of Office documents via @LarryFerlazzo
- Nurph– Create a chatbox on any site via @educatoral
- Hoot Course– A simple way to use Twitter with your students via @Bethstill
- EmbedArticle– A tool that lets people embed your pages to their site or blog! Great for cross-posting!@jdthomas7
Opportunities for Educators
Below is a list of great opportunities for free resources and more:
- Nominate a Teacher for @ASCD’s Outstanding Young Educator Award
- Enter to Win a Mouse Mischief Classroom Makeover from Simplek12.com! This ends by May 21st.
- Educators submit your best idea for Early Learning: Making a Difference to win $200 and a Flip Video camera. Tweeted by @weareteachers. This ends by May 25th.
If you enjoy this series, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!
For more tweets, check out these posts:
- Monthly Best Tweets by Larry Ferlazzo.
- My PLN Says… by Burcu Akyol.
- Monthly Tweets by Karenne Sylvester.
Share one of these resources with another educator not on Twitter. Then tell them you got the tip from educators on Twitter!
What was your favorite resource on Twitter this week?